How many times have you burned your tongue while sipping on a hot cup of coffee or tea?! I can not tell you the number of times that I have experienced the uncomfortable sensation that comes from a scalding beverage touching my tongue. I never seem to have the patience to wait 10 or 15 minutes for my cup of coffee or tea to cool. In the rare occasion that I do wait, the beverage is too cool, and just doesn't taste right. Now, thanks to Brugo, I no longer have this problem!
According to BrugoMug.com, the following are some of the many features of Brugo:
- Patented 2 oz Temperature Control Chamber giving you sip by sip satisfaction at the perfect temperature
- Double-wall insulation
- 3-position drink mode selector - "Lock, Sip, Tip & Cool" - allowing you perfect taste and temperature control whether you need a bolt of caffeine or prefer to linger over your coffee ritual
One of the mug's unique features is the 3-position drink mode selector.
- LOCK- seals the flavor of your coffee or tea in and prevents spilling
- SIP- once your drink has cooled to your desired temperature, you may bypass the Temperature Control Chamber
- TIP & COOL- tip your Brugo Mug away from you for a few seconds and move your hot beverage from the lower chamber to the Temperature Control Chamber. Swirl the drink like you would a glass of wine until it reaches a comfortable level to drink.
I'm going to go out of order to the TIP & COOL feature. I do like that the feature does what it says. If you tip it away from your body and give it a good swirl, you definitely can notice the difference in the drinks temperature. It did save my tongue from being burned after the first sip! I was able to drink my tea almost immediately after pouring it into the mug.
Once my tea was cool enough to drink comfortably, I was able to use the SIP mode. I was able to control the flow of my drink, and lock the lid once I was done to prevent spilling.
The only complaint I have about the mug is that it is hard to twist the dial to change the drink mode. The pamphlet that came with the mug said, "Dial may feel tight. After a few minutes, the coffee will warm the mechanism and it will turn more easily." Unfortunately for me, it remained hard to turn after days of testing it. I also allowed my mother who has arthritis to try it, and she said that it was very difficult for her to turn. It would be nice if it took a little less effort to turn the dial.
Overall, I must say the Brugo Mug is a great investment. It also makes the perfect gift for a college student, new mom or anyone who enjoys the perfect cup of their favorite beverage on the go!
Purchase the Executive and Jazz Collection online at BrugoMug.com for $19.95 or purchase 2 for just $14.95 each. If you want a sportier look, purchase a mug from the Sport Collection for $14.95 or save 25% when you buy 2 or more. Plus receive FREE standard shipping on orders of $50 or more!
Brugo has generously offered to give one Bargain Mom reader one Brugo Travel Mug.
MANDATORY: You must be a follower of Bargain Mom AND visit Brugo Mug and comment on which is your favorite color. *If both of these MANDATORY entries are not met, all others will be disqualified*
- "Like" Brugo Mug on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow Brugo Mug on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Bargain Mom on Twitter (1 entry)
- Subscribe to Bargain Mom's email (1 entry)
- Enter any of my other giveaways (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway 1x per day (1 entry per day)- MUST include a direct link to this giveaway and mention @mibargainmom and @brugomug
This is an international giveaway open to anyone!
Contest ends Tuesday August 31, 2010 at 11:59 EST. A winner will be chosen on Wednesday September 1, 2010 by Random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to respond by email or another winner will be chosen. Information will be forwarded to sponsor for prize fulfillment.